2 votes

Had a client where you found out their income was too high for the contributions they made? What if it was not just current year? What do they have to withdraw, can they recharacterize it, are there any penalties, IRS form to file, etc. A flowchart to help coordinate fixing it would be good for client service.

Suggested by: Sean Cook Upvoted: 11 Dec, '18 Comments: 0

Under consideration

Add a comment

0 / 500

* Your name will be publicly visible

* Your email will be visible only to moderators